Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Serial Number #C 324

From Craigslist, 3-15-2013:

Collectors Item. This is a rare single barrel model . This is a brand new Tapmatic speargun. It comes with the original box, and paper work. Tapmatic spearguns are highly collectable. The speargun was made in 1974 serial number is low # C374. Comes with spear and accessories. This speargun has never been used or in the water. No scratches in perfect condition. The price is firm, no haggling $1500 This speargun is fully functional and ready to use. It should be a wall hanger on display.

If your looking for Tapmatic for Spearfishing I have two that are like new no scratches or gouges have only been use a couple of times look brand new. I will sell for $850 each as a set the serial number on these two spearguns are only two numbers off. Or I sell either one as a single for $950. I also have one double barrel speargun with original reel in excellent that I will sell for $850.




2 comments:

  1. I would like to speak with you via landline or in person. I am interested in your speargun.
    Please provide contact number.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls send contact info to
    kokonut96929@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete